Palestine, Texas 2014 Fall Bucket List: A great list of things to do this Fall in and around Palestine!
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Carve a pumpkin
- Drink a cup of apple cider
- Enjoy some pumpkin or pecan pie from Oxbow Bakery
- Enjoy a turkey-induced coma
- Ride the Texas State Railroad
- Get scared at a haunted house
- Pick some pecans
- Checkout the Museum for East Texas Culture
- Overuse the whipped cream in your hot chocolate
- Wear your favorite pair of boots
- Bust out your coordinating hats, gloves & scarves
- Go for a scenic fall drive on the East Texas Backroads
- Go to a local festival
- Bake some sweet potato pie
- Watch some football with a crowd at Farris’ Wraps & Wings—Go Cowboys!
- Take a drive through Davey Dogwood Park and enjoy the fall colors!
- Go on a matinee movie date at Dogwood 6
- Take a picnic to scenic Wolf Creek Lake
- Order a fancy pumpkin drink at Cream & Coffee
- Take a hayride
- Venture through a corn maze
Happy Fall, Y’all!
Brought to you by:
Lisa Priest, REALTOR® – Picket Fence Realty
Ph: 903-948-3343 Email: Lisa@RentPalestine.com